New Wave of Pain Management
Immediate • Drug-free •
Affordable • Portable
Erase Dental Pain for Good
Everyday, dental patients experience pain in the chair and half of those people experience pain at home.
The Dental Pain Eraser offers effective, targeted pain relief with no side effects.
portable Electronic Dental Anesthesia device
Blocks pain using
Advanced Pulsewave Technology™
Erasing Dental Pain Without Opioids!
The opioid use in our country and world is at an epidemic level, with nearly 15% attributed to opioid prescriptions for oral pain.
Dr. Cosmo developed
the Dental Pain Eraser as a
solution to dental pain relief.
Introducing the Dental Pain Eraser
Dental Pain Eraser transforms the dental experience
What the Dental Pain Eraser can do for your practice
Increase patient satisfaction, speed up appointment time and efficiency, and all with reimbursement
“Saves a lot of time during the appointment … very easy to use … very good results … every patient has loved it.”
– Renee, Dental Hygienist
“This is a new patient to us and she has not seen a dentist in over 20 years because of her extreme fear of pain. Patient was very jumpy when Renee used the cavitron on her without the DPE. Once she used the DPE Renee was able to scale and root plane the entire mouth with no problem, on one visit which is a first for the patient. I did not give the patient any local. I am really impressed!! The response from the patient was incredible. She had tears in her eyes at the front desk and said she is so happy she chose to come here because we are so gentle.”
– Dr. Peri Mutewera
The Dental Pain Eraser is easy to use
See simple instructions that will help you start using the Dental Pain Eraser in your practice today
How To Get the Dental Pain Eraser
Oral Care Professionals can buy direct and consumers can get the Dental Pain Eraser (DPE) with an RX.
* Watch for an Over the Counter version in early 2020
“We found the pain eraser to be effective for immediate pain relief as well as delayed pain, which occurs 12-24 hours after adjustments.
This changes the status quo of orthodontic treatment and pain.“
Dr. Moonyoung Lee
St. Barnabas, Orthodontic Program Director
Clinically proven to
relieve oral pain in seconds
and last for hours*
- 44 out of 45 subjects experienced orthodontic pain relief
- Pain relief lasts at least 48 hours
- 84% subjects experienced pain relief < 2 minutes
How It Works
Dental Pain Eraser – Pulsewave™
- US Patent # 9,855,418 – Device for electrical stimulation of periodontal complex and surrounding tissue.
- Proprietary waveform, prescription and application type for blocking of dental nerve pain.
- Additional patents pending.
Include in your orthodontic or dental take home kit
Clinicians, offer your patients a pain free orthodontic or dental experience at virtually no cost to your office.
Reimbursable procedure successfully submitted with 100 percent payout after a 30 second use on your patients.
The Dental Pain Eraser (DPE) can be used in many applications. Expand the sections below to learn more.
- Inflamed PDL
- Inflamed pulpal tissue
- Occlusal sensitity related to altered bite
- Air sensitivity at debonding
- Aphtous Ulcer increased incidence
- Soft tissue trauma
- Cracked tooth
- Teeth whitening
- Dental treatment
(filling, crown placement, tooth cleaning)
- Thinning of enamel due to erosion or overbrushing
- Dental decay (rervesible pulpitis)
- Poor oral hygiene-leading to plaque and tartar buildup
- Gum disease, recession, root exposure
- Pressure of teeth from grinding, clenching
- Post endodontic pain (pre- and post- filing)
- Post extraction (post-operative extraction pain and swelling)
- Post implant pain
- Post periodontal surgery pain (soft and hard tissue)
- Post bone graft placement pain
- Trauma (lip, tooth or attachment trauma pain)
“I found the Dental Pain Eraser effective in alleviating orthodontic pain in a very timely manner. Aside from treating patients already with pain, I found it useful as a prophylactic, preventing the onset of pain from specific procedures (engaging wires, splinting, etc.).
When the Dental Pain Eraser becomes available, I intend to integrate as part of practice.”
Dr. Paul Pocock
Orthodontist, Vancouver B.C.
Get the Dental Pain Eraser