How It Works
Dental Pain Eraser – Pulsewave™
- US Patent # 9,855,418 – Device for electrical stimulation of periodontal complex and surrounding tissue.
- Proprietary waveform, prescription and application type for blocking of dental nerve pain.
- Additional patents pending.
The Dental Pain Eraser (DPE) can be used in many applications. Expand the sections below to learn more.
- Inflamed PDL
- Inflamed pulpal tissue
- Occlusal sensitity related to altered bite
- Air sensitivity at debonding
- Aphtous Ulcer increased incidence
- Soft tissue trauma
- Cracked tooth
- Teeth whitening
- Dental treatment
(filling, crown placement, tooth cleaning)
- Thinning of enamel due to erosion or overbrushing
- Dental decay (rervesible pulpitis)
- Poor oral hygiene-leading to plaque and tartar buildup
- Gum disease, recession, root exposure
- Pressure of teeth from grinding, clenching
Oral Surgery & Related Surgical Care
- Post endodontic pain (pre- and post- filing)
- Post extraction (post-operative extraction pain and swelling)
- Post implant pain
- Post periodontal surgery pain (soft and hard tissue)
- Post bone graft placement pain
- Trauma (lip, tooth or attachment trauma pain)